If there’s one thing I want to buy this season, it’s a new winter coat. And I’m on the hunt for a camel coat this season! A long camel coat, either boyfriend fit, belted, cocoon, the fit really doesn’t matter to me. But for some reason, I just can’t seem to find the perfect one…. I’ve tried a few on, but they looked like a bathrobe on me or were to big/small or just too expensive. . Which brings me to the ritual of filling up my virtual shopping basket a million times with different coats, but not ordering them… So if you happen to spot a wonderful affordable camel coat, please let me know!
Here’s a recap of my Instagram feed of December!
It’s the end of the year. (Warning: this is a blogpost full of clichés..) Can’t believe how fast it flew by! 2014 was filled with highs and lows. I’m ready for something new, and it’s time to make some resolutions.
My New Year’s Resolutions for 2015
1. Get Healthy / After my hospital scare in october, I really feel the need to try and figure out how to live and deal with epilepsy, the medication and not being able to drive. These past few months have been filled with fear of new epileptic episodes and sleepless nights, taking all focus off work, my blog and general happiness. I want to feel like I’m in control again.
2. Food / I want to eat more healthy foods, cook more often, experiment, and eat less meat.
3. Body / Accept my body and lose a little weight if it will make me feel better. I’m a person that has always struggled with weight and use food as comfort. I’m also wondering if my epilepsy meds have to do with my weight gain.I have so many other things that make me feel good that won’t turn me in to a fat hobbit. Amazing boyfriend, making music, performing, work, my blog….
4. Work out / Need to get my lazy ass to the gym.
5. New Music / I’ve performing with a few projects, but feel the need to put new music out. Maybe start a whole new band.
6. Move / I need a change. Currently living in Tilburg, really want to move to a city more central like Utrecht, Amersfoort or Amsterdam. I have graduated in 2012, but stayed here after that. I’m ready for a whole new city to discover!
What are your resolutions for 2015?
Today I’m showing you my little budget make up haul. All products are from MUA.
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas. We’re getting near the end of 2014, and are gearing up for a new year. And speaking of 2015, what are your New Year’ s resolutions? Are you planning on getting back in to shape after so much food in December, like me?
I’ve been getting back on my feet after ending up in the hospital in October, and feel like it’s time for a fresh start, including getting back in the gym, running and and just generally working on my health. It’s getting dark pretty early now, and that’s why it’s very important to make sure to stay safe!
Sportoutfit.nl has sent me these LED bracelets to try out and help me to stay safe and healthy in 2015. They have also sent me a few bracelets to give away! How cool is that?
So, do you want to light up the dawn or night like me, with a super cool powerful LED running bracelet that offers you maximum safety?
All you have to do is like Comme des Coco on Facebook and leave a comment below with your e-mail.
Nelly.com has an amazing sale that is still closed for everyone, but YOU can get access and shop their VIP sale with the special code ‘XXRSTYLE’ . Isn’t that great!
Go to the special VIP Sale by clicking this link and use the personal code ”XXRSTYLE ‘
The sale opens up for everyone else on the 24th of December.
Happy Monday and Happy Shopping! xoxo Coco
A little while ago I showed you the new collection by Nike in collaboration with Liberty. After an early morning of clicking and clicking (the Nike site kept crashing) I was happy that I managed to click these dark blue beauty’s home. They have been on my feet everyday since they arrived, they’re so comfy! Think the comfort of a sneaker and combine that with a snug winter boot. It’s a good as it sounds! Bring it on dark and cold winterdays, my feet are all set… [Read more…]
It’s monday again! Which means time to share some of my favorite music…
Today’s pick is D’Angelo with his first single in 15 years, called ‘Sugah Daddy’. Spacey funky soul. The new album ‘Black Messiah’ is expected to be released very soon, so the next few weeks will be exciting.Will ‘Black Messiah’ be worth the wait. I’m thinking YES. More of this please D’Angelo…
Do you have a favorite band or song I should check out ? Do you have a band or are you an artist and want to be featured on Music Monday? Email me: email@example.com