The palette is pink and comes in a velvety case, kind of like the the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I love the color, but there’s no way this can stay as clean and pretty. In fact, I’ve had this palette for a few months now, and though I kept in nicely stored in my vanity table, it got dirty anyway. Such a shame!
- Tempera (matte beige)
- Golden Ochre (matte earthy yellow)
- Vermeer (metallic iridescent shell)
- Buon Fresco (matte antique lavender)
- Antique Bronze (metallic sable with a satin finish)
- Love Letter (matte raspberry)
- Cyprus Umber (matte dark coffee)
- Realgar (matte brick)
- Warm Taupe (matte earthy gray)
- Venetian Red (matte crimson)
- Red Ochre (matte sienna)
- Primavera (metallic shimmery gold dust)
- Burnt Orange (matte deep orange)
- Raw Sienna (matte neutral amber)
I’m so in love with these colors! They’re really pigmented and I just love the warm tones.
I made a simple, everyday look with the Modern Renaissance palette. This is a look I love to wear (almost) everyday! When ever I have a gig and I can really pack on some color, I like to make the look a little more intense and smokey and add some lashes.
What can I say, I just love this palette. I’m kind of sad that I’ve hit the pan already on some of the colors, wish I could order a back up, but I think it’s sold out…So if you happen to find it online or instore, BUY IT! I can definitely recommend this palette :)
Edit: RESTOCK! For all my Dutch readers, click here to shop.